Date: 20/04/2018 - 22/04/2018
Time: All Day
PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur
Add to calendar
It’s time for another ANZA Club Trip. Kuala Lumpur is a stable for any ANZA rider, if you are new to the club or missed out on any previous trips, I strongly recommend you join us for a fantastic weekend of cycling in the mountains to the east of Kuala Lumpur.
A quick read of the previous KL trips will have you convinced if you are not already.
With 2 route options on Saturday, ride up to 330 kilometres over 2 days. The Saturday options will be the Frasers Bentong Loop and the East KL Loop, followed by old faithful, Genting Sempah on Sunday, with the option of dipping over the far side to make Sunday 100 kilometres.
- Long Loop Distance 230 kilometres
- Shorter Loop Distance 150 kilometres
- Ride time of between 4 and 9 hours
- Between 2,000 (short) and 2,700 (long) vertical metres
- Extended Loop Distance roughly 100 kilometres
- Standard Out and Back Distance of 80 kilometres
- Ride time of between 4 and 5 hours
- Between 700 and 1,300 vertical metres
Our staple The Park Royal and their fantastic hospitality will be available for this trip. You will need to make your own booking. We have a number of rooms reserved.
A bus will be arranged for up to 18 bikes, bus places are first come first serve. There is the option to fly or drive yourself.
We will have the usual support vehicle(s) following/leading with cool drinks, cake and fruit. Depending on the group sizes we might have 1 or 2 support vehicles for each group (short and long).
The costs are a co-contribution for financial ANZA members. Preference will be given to ANZA members.
Bookings are closed for this event.